1 tbsp Celery Salt
1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 fresh sage leaves
- 4 dashes of jalapeno hot sauce
- 2 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- 0.5 oz. Lime Juice
- 0.5 oz. Cointreau
- 0.75 oz. cranberry juice
- 1 oz. vodka
- 5 oz (150 mL) Mott’s* Clamato* Reserve
- Rim your favourite glassware.
- Add vodka, cranberry juice, Cointreau, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, jalapeno hot sauce and sage leaves to the glassware.
- Briefly muddle the ingredients to release the sage leaf oils.
- Add ice.
- Top off with Mott’s Clamato Reserve. Mix well.
- Garnish with sage and skewered cranberries.
- Skewered cranberries