Combining classic herbs, citrus flavours, balsamic vinegar, and salty capers, this Caesar conjures up the cuisine of the Mediterranean, with its sun-kissed shores.
Celery salt with lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 oz (30 mL) gin
- 1 barspoon capers, drained
- Sprig each fresh thyme, rosemary, marjoram,
or whatever’s available
- 2 fresh sage leaves
- 2 barspoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 grinds fresh cracked salt and black pepper
- ½ oz (15 mL) fresh lemon juice
- 4 oz (120 mL) Mott’s Clamato Cocktail
1. Rim a highball glass with citrus and rimmer.
2. Fill the glass to the top with ice.
3. Add the ingredients in the order listed.
4. Stir well to mix the cocktail, and garnish.
- Cherry tomatoes and cheese-stuffed olive on a skewer
- Sprig of a fresh herb used in the Caesar, or a sprig of each