When Peter Piper was picking pickled peppers, he was probably trying to make this spicy, savoury Caesar.
Tuscan seasoning (equal parts cracked sea salt, peppercorn, garlic powder, onion powder and oregano)
- 1 oz Gin
- 2 dashes hot sauce
- 3 dashes Tuscan seasoning rimmer (recipe below)
- 4 dashes Worcestershire
- 1 tablespoon added pepperoncini brine
- 6 oz Mott’s Pickled Bean Clamato
Pepperoncini and sliced cocktail tomato sprinkled with Tuscan seasoning
- Rim a large tall glass with fresh Tuscan rimmer.
- Fill the glass to the top with ice.
- Add the ingredients in the order listed.
- Stir well to mix the cocktail, and garnish.