Nothing says summer like BBQ corn on the cob! Next time you fire up the grill, toss some corn on for a special Caesar treat. Shave the kernels right off the cob and muddle them with liquid smoke and lime wedges. Often found in a hickory flavour, check your local grocer for liquid smoke. This will add the perfect touch of smokiness to your drink.
Fresh cracked salt and black pepper
- 3 bar spoons BBQ corn kernels
- 4 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 2 dashes jalapeño hot sauce
- 2 dashes liquid smoke
- 3 grinds fresh cracked black pepper
- 2 lime wedges
- 1 oz (30 mL) whiskey
- 4 oz (120 mL) Mott’s Clamato Lime Cocktail
BBQ corn on the cob, on a skewer
- In a mixing glass, muddle everything but the whiskey and Mott’s Clamato Cocktail.
- Add the whiskey and Mott’s Clamato Cocktail, and stir well to mix and spread the flavours around.
- Rim a highball glass and fill to the top with ice.
- Strain the mixture into the highball glass, and garnish.